Sunday, September 25, 2011

I want to be a loser!!

So I know it was just a day ago that I posted but this will be short just a little something I wanted to say.

 I have just finished watching "The Biggest Loser" and honestly it was the first time I have watched the show all the way through. In the past I have attempted to watch this show I would turn it off thinking to myself "You have no right to watch this show when you are doing nothing for yourself."  After watching and pretty much crying through the whole thing I have realized that though my results are not as fast as theirs I have taken that step to become healthier. To see the desperation, doubt, determination, strength, and perseverance they all have is exactly how I feel/felt. I have been desperate for years to get my act together. I have doubted myself over and over that I would never be able to stick to something. I am determined to go all the way and never look back. I know I have the strength to get through this. Last , though I know the road ahead of me is long and there are going to be many obstacles, I WILL PERSEVERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment